Self-Pay Financial Policy
1. We require that 100% of the first visit fee be paid at the time care is rendered.
2. If you cannot make a payment when services are rendered, you will be required to meet with the patient case representative to implement a financial payment contract.
3. Payment plans can be arranged with a signed commitment following an appointment with our case representative.
4. Treatment will not be administered to any patient whose balance exceeds $250 without a written and signed financial payment contract.
5. You may request a listing of our fees from our billing department.